Monday, November 24, 2008

"I'd Come For you!"


Last week, at my friend Evan's Birthday Party, (probably the most entertaining party ever!) Evan informed me that he has been specially asked by his boss at Chart magazine to write the review of the new Nickleback album! I think it might have been the best birthday present ever for Evan.
Evan Dickson is a hilarious man and i think you should all take a gander. Its enlightening to know what persistently is being consumed by the mass of population, and what music represents Canada to the world.

Evan also interviews my friends Bryan and Corey for an article about their group, and the changing Toronto music scene called Dreaming in Binary Code. They are two of the members in the group Opopo. It was a wile back now, but i believe the statements are relevant and humorous.

No comments:

Post a Comment