Friday, March 27, 2009

SAVE THE CBC

For those of you who don't know... I AM A CBC FIEND. This means that I have been on the verge of tears over the CBC layoffs.
Well I was informed that there is a way for concerned Canadians to make a small difference. Let us SAVE THE CBC, and sign this petition!

Today at 10am, did anyone listen to CBC radio 1, Q with Jian? Well if you did you would have heard a show in front of an audience. Guess who was in that audience?!? ME! and some awesome friends. We are all recent Toronto to Vancouver transplants, and felt a huge tension with all the Toronto vs Vancouver discussions. But two of us live in the West end, with Torquil Campbell (congratulations) and that MLA Spencer Herbert (what a cutie). After the show two of my friends went up and talked to Jian, I was not interested in lining up to talk to the man I hope to marry.
New Goal: run into Jian some time during JUNO weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment