Wednesday, October 14, 2009

VIDEO BLOG

Alex asked us to start a podcast, but Cailin doesn't want to.

Cailin and I have been discussing which names qualify for our future husbands. We think they should have the same name, to make life amusingly confusing. twin names! Here is part of the process!



(EDITED BY CAILIN TO ADD: If we get desperate, these unknown gentlemen might have to change their names... That's how committed we are to this future conversation;

RACHEL or CAILIN: I have bad news.

CAILIN or RACHEL: Oh no! What's wrong?

RACHEL or CAILIN: Andrew is having an affair.

CAILIN or RACHEL: Oh my god! I'm so sorry. Are you okay?

RACHEL or CAILIN: No, dear.. YOUR Andrew.

And then we will laugh and laugh and laugh. And then one of us might get divorced, but at least we'll have enjoyed a good joke.)

1 comment:

  1. What a worthless video!

    But strangley addictive. "Gotta cut two"

    Also, I don't need to make comics, because my face is a cartoon.

    ReplyDelete