Thursday, October 15, 2009

babies

It recently came to my attention that this blog is the number two search result on google when searching "where do babies come out of in the mom"
initially i was confused "are really little kids using google? It took a few minutes for it to occur to me that people maybe searching for advice on how to approach the issue with their children.
As someone with no credentials and no children on her own here is my advice.
babies come from a stork. and thanks god for that because I would hate to have to really give birth or have stretch marks. I was so relieved when I found out that was a myth.

1 comment:

  1. I, too, only came across this page in order to satisfy my curiousity of the mystery of birth.
    thank you disco baronettes, i tip my hat to you

    ReplyDelete